View of Seattle from a 24th floor hotel room

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rose petals, strawberries, and chocolate, oh my!

So this past Monday, I started my school day at The Pancake House for breakfast, then I got to hang-out at Polo Park mall for an assignment. I have to say, It's pretty awesome to have a class like that.

Being in the mall for me, however, is like dangling the carrot; I must spend money. This brought me to a store I've actually never been in before, DavidsTea. Now, I'm a coffee girl through and through, but this store had me falling in love. So much so that I had to buy Love Tea #7. The tea's label reads:

"Get Lucky. One sip of #7 and you'll find yourself head over heels. Mysteriously changed. Magically happy. Walking on air. How does it work? Frankly, we don't know. Our blender came up with it and then just ran off with the girl of his dreams. Maybe it's the chocolate bits that lower your inhibitions. Or the seductive strawberries. Or the romantic rose petals. Either way, this black tea is seriously lucky."

This seems to boast an unrealistic result from drinking tea, but let me tell you, one whiff of the dry tea, (never mind it brewed) had my heart fluttering, my eyes seeing little cartoon hearts, and my hands grabbing my wallet.

If you haven't yet been to this store, go. You'll be amazed by the exotic concoctions that send your senses into a frenzy. Who knows, maybe the label's true. Maybe a blend or rose petals, strawberries, and chocolate in a black tea is the recipe for falling in love.

Hmm, which one to try next? fountain of youth sounds good...

No comments:

Post a Comment